If you want to invest in the share market and mutual funds, then you must have heard the name Zerodha. How to create an account on what is Zerodha. what is the Zerodha kite and how to log in to it? What are the Zerodha brokerage calculator and margin calculator? Today we will get complete information about it.
Before using it, you should know what is Demat Account and Trading Account. Why demat account and trading account are needed to buy and sell shares. What is the share market and mutual fund how to invest in it? Before knowing about it, you should know about all these. To know complete information about this, you will get the link to these in this post.
There are very few stockbrokers in India who provide trading account and demat account facility. But if you want to become a broker of your own shares then this is a very good platform. Because with Zerodha Kite you can buy and sell shares sitting at home. But for that, you should have its app.
- Mutual Fund: Benefits, Types & How to Invest in Mutual Funds
- Share Market: How to Invest in Share Market [Full Guide]
- What is SIP? and how to Invest in SIP
- What is Live IPL 2021? How to Watch Live IPL 2021 [100%]
We had learned in the previous post that to buy and sell shares, you must have a demat and trading account. And how to open a demat and trading account with the help of your broker. But you have to pay the broker charge for that. zerodha is such a platform that you can open a demat account and trading account in 300. But the best thing about it is that you do not have to pay broker charges in this.
This is a very good platform for those people who invest in the share market and mutual funds. How to Zerodha Login. If you want to know complete information about it, then definitely read the post from beginning to end.
- 1 What is the Meaning of Zerodha Word
- 2 What is Zerodha?
- 3 What is Zerodha Kite?
- 4 Benefits
- 5 Zerodha Costumer Care Number
- 6 Documents for Opening Trading & Demat Account
- 7 How to Open Demat & Trading Account in Zerodha [Step by Step]
- 8 Account Open Charge in Zerodha
- 9 Zerodha Brokerage Charges
- 10 Zerodha Calculator
- 11 Zerodha Login
- 12 Alternative Apps
- 13 Last Word
What is the Meaning of Zerodha Word
Now we know what is the meaning of this word. It is formed by combining two words. The word Zerodha is formed by adding the words Zero plus Rodha. Zero is an English word and Rodha is a Sanskrit word. Zero means zero and Rodha means obstacle. The combination of these two makes zero obstacles and its name itself suggests that you will not have any problem with this.
Zero + Rodha = Zerodha
- Open Free Demat Account Online & Offline, Benefits, Types
- Trading Account: Demat Account vs Trading Account, Benefits
- IPL 2021 New Schedule, Venue, Dates, Live Points, Match List
What is Zerodha?
zerodha is an Indian discount stockbroker registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). Which helps investors to buy and sell shares for free. Investors can order shares by sitting at home. For this, the investor does not have to pay any kind of charge. You can order shares directly from the stock exchange with its help.
Zerodha company is a free stockbroker discount company. This company was established in 2010 in Bangalore. At present this company is located in 9 cities of India. More people use this platform to invest. Because there are some brokers who invest your money in the wrong way. But it is not like this, you can invest your money in front of your eyes.
Now we understand this in more simple words. Suppose you want to invest money in a mutual fund or share market. So you have to go to the stockbroker for that. And after that, the stockbroker gives you information about where to invest the money. But there are some brokers who do not have knowledge about it. But there are some good brokers who charge more for this work.
If you invest money from Zerodha, then you do not get a broker charge in it. With this, you can buy and sell shares without the help of any broker. Because Zerodha is a stockbroker that you can buy shares from the stock exchange. It is a member of (Bombay Stock Exchange of India) BSE, (National Stock Exchange of India) NSE, and (Multi Commodity Exchange of India) MCX. If you all face any problem in getting the post then you can ask in the comment section.
What is Zerodha Kite?
What is kite zerodha and what is the kite app. Some people consider these two different but they are both the same. There are many people in the world who invest in the share markets and mutual funds sitting at home using the Kite app. With its help, you can invest easily. If you invest in mutual funds and share the market with the help of the kite app, then you do not have to pay any charge for that. Zerodha Kite provides all this facility for free.
With its help, investment can easily open demat account and trading account. With its help, you can easily open a Demat and trading account at a very low cost. To use the Kite app, you need to create an account on Zerodha. You can download the Kite app from Google Play Store.
Benefits of Zerodha: Now we know about its benefits if you use Zerodha. So you must know about its benefits. But there are some new users who are not aware of it. Now we will talk about some of its important benefits.
- In this, you can easily buy and sell shares.
- Its stockbroker does not charge any.
- With its help, you can open a Demat and trading account for just Rs.300.
- With its help, you can invest in Direct Mutual Funds.
- Through this, you can trade with the help of Android mobile.
- Transactions of more than ten thousand crore rupees are done daily.
- If you invest in mutual funds with its help, then the Zerodha coin platform is provided to you for free.
- It has crores of users all over the world who use the Kite App to invest.
- If you invest money from this then you can get 5 to 10 times profit.
- In this, you are also given the facility of customer care.
Zerodha Costumer Care Number
If you all face any kind of problem in it. So you can call on Zerodha Customer Care Number or customer service. This feature of the Kite app is a great feature. If you face any problem in investing in the share market or mutual fund. So you can clear the doubt by calling on the Customer Care Number.
Zerodha Customer Care Number / Customer Service= 080 4718 1888
Documents for Opening Trading & Demat Account
Now we know how to open it demat and trading account. We had discussed in the previous post how to open a demat account and trading account. But in today’s post, we will know that it is very easy to open a demat and trading account with zerodha. But for that, you should know what are the documents required to open a demat and trading account from zerodha. You need the following documents while opening an account.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Canceled Check
- Income Proof
- Current Signature
- savings bank account passbook
- Two passport size photographs
How to Open Demat & Trading Account in Zerodha [Step by Step]
If you all want to open a demat account with the help of zerodha. So for that, you have to follow the steps given below. How to open Demate Account in Zerodha & How to Open Trading Account in Zerodha.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website to open an account.
- After that you have to signup, click on this link to signup. Open Demat Account
- After that enter the current mobile number and click on Continue.
- Now an OPT will come on your mobile number, enter OPT and click on Confirm.
- Now you have to verify your email address in the same way.
- After verifying the email address, you have to fill in the PAN card and DOB details.
- Now you have to make payment. In that, you will see two options Equity & Currency and Commodity.
- If you want to take both the services then you have to pay 200+300=500 for that.
- To make payment, you can make payment from both UPI and Net Banking.
- After that, you have to click on Connect to DigiLocker.
- After creating a DigiLocker account, you have to click on Sign in.
- Now you have to connect the zerodha account with Digilocker, for that, you have to click on Allow.
- Now you have to fill bank account and Aadhar card in it. After filling in all the details click on continue.
- You will get an OTP, you have to get that OTP verified on Webcam IPV. For that, you have to write OTP on paper and after that upload the photo from mobile.
- Now you have to upload your PAN card, Current Signature, Bank proof, and income proof details in it.
- Now you have to go to e-Sign Equity and e-Sign Commodity, for that OTP will come on your Email ID, enter it.
- After that, a form will come in front of you, check all your details in it, and click on Sign Now.
- Now you have to get OTP verified twice with your Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to send the download to the Power of Attorney by submitting your signature on the link given on the website.
- By following all these steps, you can use the account within 3 to 5 days.
By following all these simple steps, you can easily open your demat and trading account.
Account Open Charge in Zerodha
Now we know how much money it takes to open a demat and trading account in Zerodha. All of you open the account of any website, company, and bank. So the information about how much it charges in it definitely comes out.
According to me also, before opening an account of anything, you should definitely take complete information about it. Because after opening the account there are charges, then there is a lot of problem in it. Now we know how much is the charge to open an account in Zerodha.
|Types of Zerodha Account||Charges|
|Demat & Trading Account||200|
|Demat, Trading & Commodity Account||300|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges||300|
|Trading Account Annual Maintenance Charges||0|
Zerodha Brokerage Charges
Zerodha is the first discount stock broker in India which charges the lowest brokerage charges for trading shares. Through this, you can easily invest in the share market and mutual funds. In this, a brokerage charge of Rs 20 is charged for the maximum number of trades. But apart from brokerage, some other charges are taken from all of you.
Apart from this, you incur many other charges like GST, BSE, NSE, SEBI, STT, and stamp duty charges.
Now all of you must have understood what is Zerodha. This is a very good online platform for small investors. You can calculate your investment with the help of a brokerage calculator and know its profit. With the help of this, you can easily know your profit. You can easily calculate brokerage by clicking on the link given below.
- After clicking on it the calculator will open Zerodha Brokerage Calculator
- After clicking on it the calculator will open Zerodha Margin Calculator
- Equity Futures Brokerage Calculator
- Equity Options Brokerage Calculator
- Currency Futures Brokerage Calculator
- Currency Options Brokerage Calculator
- Equity Delivery Brokerage Calculator
- Equity Intraday Brokerage Calculator
- Currency Futures Brokerage Calculator
- Commodity Brokerage Calculator
Zerodha Login: With its help, you can easily invest money without taking the help of a broker. With its help, you can do share trading for free. If you want to use the Kite app, then for that you have to create an account in it. If you already have an account in it, then you can log in to it. Click on this link to log in to your Zerodha account.
Click on this link: Zerodha Login
- Angel Broking: login, Open Free Demat & Trading Account
- What is Bitcoin(BTC)? Earn Money, Latest News & Today Price
- Upstox Login, Calculator, Charges, App & Upstox vs Zerodha
- Upstox: Demat & Trading Account, Download Upstox App
- Kite Zerodha, Login, varsity, Brokerage charges & Calculator
I sincerely hope that you all must have liked this article. Today in this article we have discussed what is Zerodha and how to login into it How to open a demat account and trading account with its help. With its help, you can easily invest in the share market and mutual funds. How to earn money online
How did you like this article and tell us by commenting? If you all have any doubts about this article, then you can ask by commenting. Our team will try our best to clear all your doubts. Earn Money by Playing Games.
If you all like this article then you can share it with your friends, relatives and family members. You can use any social media platform to share. If you want to know the daily updates of our website ProKeeda.com. Please turn on the notification given on the website. If you use Telegram, then you can also know about daily updates from Telegram.