How to login to Upstox and what is the process of first-time Upstox mobile app login after opening the account. Upstox calculator, brokerage charges, account opening charges, and how to apply for IPO. If you do not know about all these then today’s post is for all the people. With this, we will know what is the difference between Upstox vs Zerodha. If you are not aware of all these, then you must read this post from beginning to end.
A few years ago today, there was a problem in investing in the Stock Market and SIP. But now you can easily invest your savings money. You can get a good return by investing money in the stock market and mutual funds. Due to which your financial condition improves and your financial position gets stronger.
There will be very few people among all of you who know about up stock. But if you do not know about it, then you can know through this post. If you want to invest money for your future then you can invest money through this in the right place.
The way zerodha is a discount brokerage and you invest money from it in the stock market or mutual fund. In the same way, you can invest money in stocks sitting at home through the upstox pro app. and In this app, you have been given so many features through which you can invest in IPO, stock market, and mutual funds.
In today’s time investing in stocks has become very easy. You can invest your savings in the stock market, mutual funds, and SIP. With this, you get a good return on that money, which strengthens your financial position. Now we will know what is upstox and how to login to Upstock.
- 1 What is Upstox?
- 2 Upstox Customer Care
- 3 Upstox Login / Upstox Pro Login
- 4 How to login Upstox App First Time
- 5 Upstox Account Opening Charges
- 6 Upstox Brokerage Charges
- 7 Upstox Transaction Charges
- 8 Upstox Calculator & Margin Calculator
- 9 Upstox Coupon Code / Promo Codes
- 10 How to Apply IPO in Upstox
- 11 Zerodha vs Upstox
- 12 Upstox Partner Program
- 13 How to Apply Upstox Authorized partner
- 14 How to Use & Download Upstox Pro App
- 15 FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- 16 Other Information
- 17 Last Word [Upstox Login]
What is Upstox?
Upstox is a platform through which you can invest in mutual funds, share market, and SIP. Through this, you can open a Demat and trading account for free. Upstox is one of the leading brokerage companies in India. Upstox provides discount brokerage, equity, commodity trading services. There are very few AC companies that provide you NSE, BSE, and MCX trading services in today’s time.
You can do online trading from home through Upstox Mobile App. For this, you have to download Upstox Pro App from the Google play store. After that, you can invest in online mutual funds, share market, and SIP through this app. Its best feature is that you do not have to do paperwork in this.
Upstox Customer Care
If you have any problem in login Upstox. So you can ask for the solution to your problem by calling upstox customer care. There are many people among all of you who will have problems login into this Android App. But for that you do not need to wander, you can contact them direct company. If you want to contact the company directly, then you have to call on the number given below.
Upstox customer care number – 912261309999
Upstox Login / Upstox Pro Login
If you want to buy and sell shares online then you have to download the upstox pro app for that. After that, you can very easily invest in mutual funds and the stock market from the upstox app. But if you are already using this application then you will know about it. But if you are a new user then you may have to face some difficulty in using it.
If you want to see your purchased shares’ live status, you have to log in to upstox pro for that. Upstox is a platform through which you can invest in stocks sitting at your home. For this, you have to create your account in it.
And whenever you want to invest in mutual funds, stock market, and SIP. So for that, you have to log in to a upstox pro account, after that, you can invest with upstox. If you are login first-time account then you can log in to your account by following the steps given below.
How to login Upstox App First Time
Now we know how to do the first-time login on upstox. If you are using the upstox application for the first time then you will face problems in logging in. If you do not know how to login into Upstox for the first time, then you can follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to its Official Website.
- At the time when you Open Demat Account and Trading Account. At that time you will get an email in which you will get the User ID and Password.
- Now you have to enter your User ID and Password and then click on Signin.
- After that you will have the option of Change Password, click on it,
- then you have to enter your old password and below that you have to enter your new password. And after that you have to click on submit.
- By following all these steps, you can easily login upstox first time.
Upstox Account Opening Charges
|Trading Account (One Time)||Rs 249|
|Trading Account AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat Account (One Time)||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Demat Account AMC (Yearly Fee)||Rs 300|
Upstox Brokerage Charges
|Monthly Fee (Fixed)||NA|
|Equity Delivery||Rs 0 (Free)|
|Equity Intraday||Rs 20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower|
|Equity Futures||Rs 20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower|
|Equity Options||Rs 20 per executed order|
|Currency Futures||Rs 20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower|
|Currency Options||Rs 20 per executed order|
|Commodity Futures||Rs 20 per executed order or 0.05% whichever is lower|
|Commodity Options||Rs 20 per executed order|
Upstox Transaction Charges
|Equity Delivery||NSE Rs 345 per Cr (0.00345%) | BSE Rs 300 per Cr (0.003%) (each side)|
|Equity Intraday||NSE Rs 345 per Cr (0.00345%) | BSE Rs 300 per Cr (0.003%) (each side)|
|Equity Futures||NSE Rs 200 per Cr (0.002%)|
|Equity Options||NSE Rs 5300 per Cr (0.053%) (on premium)|
|Currency Futures||NSE Rs 130 per Cr (0.0013%) | BSE Rs 26 per Cr (0.00026%)|
|Currency Options||NSE Rs 2900 per Cr (0.029%) | BSE Rs 2600 per Cr (0.026%) (on premium)|
|Commodity||Group A – Rs 290 per Cr (0.0029%)|
Upstox Calculator & Margin Calculator
With Upstox Calculator & Margin Calculator you can know the value of your shares. Upstox Brokerage Calculator lets you know the actual brokerage charges of RKSV Securities. With the upstox brokerage calculator, you can calculate all types of assets. You can easily calculate all these Equity Futures, Equity Options, Equity Intraday, Equity Delivery, Currency Futures, Currency Options & Commodity.
With the help of Upstox Calculator & Margin Calculator, you can know about the profit and loss of the invested peso. The best feature of this calculator is that in this you can find out. How much money will you invest for some time, then how much profit will you get. With the upstox calculator, you can know the exact value of your profit. If you want to use Upstox Calculator Brokerage Calculator & Margin Calculator, click on the below button.
Upstox Coupon Code / Promo Codes
Now we will know what is upstox promo code and upstox coupon code are. You can easily start earning money by signing up through the upstox promo code. As soon as you signup in upstox, at that time you will see the option of coupon code below. If you have a coupon code then you must enter it and if you do not have a coupon code then click on Next.
Many people do not know what is a coupon code or promo code. If you enter the coupon code, you get a discount. And if you don’t have a coupon code then it doesn’t matter, you can click on Next.
How to Apply IPO in Upstox
If you want to apply for a upstox IPO, then for that you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to open upstox App. and After that login to upstox app by entering username and password.
- you have to click on the investment option. and After that you will see the option of “IPO”, click on it.
- After that, under the IPO option, you have to click on the option of “View Ongoing IPO”.
- Now you will reach the Ongoing IPOs section under IPO. There you will see whatever trending IPO is there.
- All different stocks have their own different size and quantity. And in front of that you will see the price of that stock.
- you will see the application start time and application end time.
- After that now you will see a lot of information about there stock. Now to apply you have to click on the “Apply” option.
- Similarly you can apply for any upstox IPO. In all IPO Upstox, only the difference of time date will be there, rest process will remain the same.
- After that you will be given time to apply for IPO. You can apply anytime within that time.
- you have to enter the UPI ID of the application you want to make payment using.
- After entering the UPI ID, you have to put Individual under it. Now you have to enter lots size and after that you have to enter bid price.
- After that you have to click on Terms and Condition and then click on “continue” option.
- You will see the confirmation details on the screen, after checking all the details, click on the “Confirm and Apply option”.
- By following all these steps, your application will be created, now you have to make payment.
- The account which you have linked with upstox, you have to make payment from that bank account and you have to use UPI ID for the same.
- After that you will see the payment, then you have to make the payment by entering the PIN and click on the Accept option.
- Money will not be deducted from your account after making the payment. That money will be blocked in your bank account and when your share is bought then the payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
- And if your share is not bought then the payment will be unblocked in your bank account. And after your share is bought, your share will be seen in your demat account.
- You can apply for upstox IPO by following all these simple steps.
Zerodha vs Upstox
Now we will know which is the best among zerodha and upstox. If you want to invest money in a mutual fund, share market, and SIP through zerodha and upstox. So first of all you should know about these two apps. Only after taking information about both the apps, you should invest your money through them. Or those who are thinking that kite zerodha and upstox should invest money in both of these. So now we know which of these two are quails, which will make it easier for you to invest.
|Zerodha is India’s largest brokerage platform.||upstox is one of the top brokerage platforms in India.|
|Zerodha has about 28 lakh, active users, active users speak to those who trade at least once a year.||Upstox has about 14 lakh, active users, active users speak to those who trade at least once a year.|
|0.03% for zerodha intraday and Rs 20 (Whichever is lower).||0.05% for Upstox Intraday and Rs 20 (Whichever is lower).|
|For opening an online account in Zerodha, you are charged Rs 200.||To open an online account in upstox, you are charged Rs 299.|
|The way you do SIP in mutual funds, in the same way, you can now do SIP in stocks also through Zerodha.||The way you do SIP in mutual funds, in the same way, you cannot do SIP in stocks through upstox.|
Upstox Partner Program
Now we will know How to Apply Upstox Authorized partner. There are many benefits of the Upstox Partner Program, if you become a partner of upstox, then you get a link from upstox. If you refer someone from that link then you get 800 rupees for one account. Along with this, if you become an authorized partner of Upstox, then you get 40% brokerage.
How to Apply Upstox Authorized partner
- First of all you have to visit its official website upstox.com/partner/. You can directly visit its official website by clicking on this link.
- Now you have to click on signup and fill name, email, phone number, city and click on submit.
- After that you have to enter your PAN card number and then click on Next button.
- After that you have to pay 1100 rupees one time registration fee. To make the payment, click on the option of Pay Now.
- Now you will see payment options, you can pay from anyone according to your convenience.
- After your payment is successful, you have to confirm the email and then click on the option of “Get OTP”.
- After that an OPT will come to your email, confirm it and click on the next option.
- Now you have your Digilocker account and have to link it with upstox account.
- For this your mobile number should be linked with your Aadhar card. And then you have to click on the option of Connect your Digilocker with upstox.
- After that you have to fill your Aadhar card number and then click on Next option.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile, enter it and click on continue option.
- Now on your next page you have to click on the allow option. And now by uploading the educational certificate in the upload educational certificate, click on the next option.
- Now you have to upload IPV video of minimum 10 seconds. And say that the video should not be more than 5MB and then click on the option of Next.
- After uploading the video your application will be submitted and now you will see the status of your application.
- It takes 3 to 4 days for this application to be activated successfully. After that you get a refer link.
- By following all these steps, you can apply for Upstox Authorized partner.
How to Use & Download Upstox Pro App
Now we know how to download and use Upstox Pro Mobile App. If you want to use Upstox Pro Mobile App, then that you have to download Upstox Pro App. After that, you can use it easily. You can download Upstox App from the google play store. After downloading you can use Upstox Pro Mobile App.
If you do not know how to use Upstox App, then you must read this post from beginning to end. And for more information about “Upstox click on this link.”
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
According to my, zerodha is the best because I have accounts on both of them. And I found zerodha to be the best service out of zerodha and upstox.
There are three ways you can earn money from Upstox, Refer And Earn, Intraday Trading, and Delivery Tradingding. If you use these then you can earn a lot of money from here.
Founders of Raksav Securities Are Ravi Kumar, Raghu Kumar, and Srinivas Vishwanath.
If you are doing Delivery Trading then you will incur zero charges. And if you are doing Intraday Trading then you will be charged ₹ 20 for trading.
It is very easy to trade in Upstox, you can trade easily by opening your account in it.
- Kite Zerodha, login, Varsity, Brokerage Calculator & Charges
- What is Digital Marketing & Why Important for Your Business
- Income Tax Return & Refund, Calculator, login, Act [ITR]
- How to Create Website/Blog in 2021 [Step by Step]
Last Word [Upstox Login]
In today’s post, we have known what is upstox and how to upstox login. Apart from this, we have to know about it in full detail. If you have any doubt related to this post, then you can ask by commenting. Our team will try our best to clear all your doubts. Tell all of you how you liked this post by commenting.
If you want to know the daily updates of the website Prokeeda.com. So for that, you have to “Allow” the notification given on the website Prokeeda. With this, you can know about the daily updates of the website Prokeeda. If you find some incomplete information in this post, then you must tell in the comment section.
If you want to invest in the Share Market, Mutual Fund, and SIP. So this is a great platform for that, through this you can invest through mobile. If any person does not know about this, then you must share this post with that person. I sincerely hope that you all must have liked today’s post.