There are many types of cards in the world, but today we will talk about ration cards. it is used in India. Today we will know what is a ration card. What is the benefit of how it works? But you are also my lot of such people. In India, most households used to hold ration cards. And earlier the process of making it was also easy. But changes were made in the process over time and now the card is available in very few households.
The cardholder gets grain for less money from the Government of India through the card. The person from the poor house, not me from inflation. In the old day’s ration cards issued to the poor and middle class. But over time, this has been done only for the poor person. Ration only means grain.
With the help of a card, the person of a poor household is provided food grains at very low prices. The government determines the price. Wheat, rice, lentils, salt, sugar, and many other things are available at a lower price in Ganz. In addition to this card, an identity card is also used. Which you can also use for your ID proof. Today we will know about the ration card in full detail. Please let us know what documents you need to apply for a ration card.
- 1 What is a Ration Card? 2021
- 2 Who has to disburse the ration card?
- 3 Types of Ration Card
- 4 Where you use the Ration Card
- 5 What Doc is Required to Make Ration Card
- 6 How to apply Ration Card
- 7 How to apply for Ration Card online
- 8 How to apply for Ration Card offline
- 9 Eligibility of Ration Card
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions of Ration Card
What is a Ration Card? 2021
Now we know what is a ration card. We can also call this ration card a ration stamp. This is a card issued by the Government of India. Those who provide ration to the general public of India at a reasonable price. Public Distribution System under the (NFSA) National Food Security Act. Apart from this, it is also useful for the identification of all of you. Under the NFSA, all the state governments of India have to identify such houses in their state which are meant for purchasing subsidized food grains.
The government of India gives ration to these ration cards. Above Poverty Line, Bеlоw Poverty Line, Antуоdауа families, and white governance card. If you also have any of these cards. So you can take advantage of the Rasan card. Apart from this, the Rasan card is used in many places. As for id proof. In making permanent Pramanat cards, the card is also used in many places like the court office.
Who has to disburse the ration card?
Now we will know who distributes ration cards. Very few people know this. But we are citizens of India, so we should know about it. The State Government distributes ration cards in India. The state government handles all the information related to the ration card. And the state government decides who should give the card. If anything is to be done in the card, then it is also in the hands of the state government.
Types of Ration Card
Everyone should know how many types of Rasan cards are there. If you do not know how many types of Rasan cards are there, then read them carefully. What are the benefits of which card? And with which card do you get so much rule? There are four types of ration cards. We will go into details about the four cards.
- How to Earn Money Online 2021
- How to Make Money on YouTube 2021
- Quora: How to Earn Money from Quora
- Earn Money Online Game Free [Win Real Cash Daily]
Antyodaya (AAY) ration cards
Antyodaya Ration Cards are poor people in rural areas and in urban areas. They are provided this card. To make this card, your monthly income should be less than 225. If your monthly income is less than this, then you can get Antyodaya Ration Card made. you get all the convenience, with this you get 35 kg of food grains. In which you are given 20 kg of wheat and 15 kg of rice.
Above Poverty Line (APL)
You can get this only if you have less than 6400 income in rural areas and less than 12000 in urban areas. From the Above Poverty Line (A P L) you can take some grains. And in this, you are also given kerosene with a voice.
Belоw Poverty Line (BPL)
The third is Bеlоw Poverty Line This governance card is made for those people. People who are below the poverty line can get ration with the help of a BPL card. This card is made for those people. For those whose income is less than 6400 in rural areas or less than 12000 in urban areas, then you can make the poverty line below.
White Ration Card
Now we know about the Last Fourth, its name is White Ration Card. Its use is only useful for identity proof. In this, you do not get any kind of rule. No subsidy is given to you through a white card.
Where you use the Ration Card
It is important for all of us to know that we can say the use to thisCard. All people should use it. This is a document that becomes the State Government of India. Those who do not know about it, read carefully the points given below.
- You can use the Card for ID proof. Like you use an Aadhaar card, PEN card for your identification. In the same way, you can also use the card.
- You can use it for admission to school and college.
- A few years ago, there was no Aadhar card, at that time accounts in banks are opened only through these cards.
- You can use it to get a subsidy.
- If you have it, you have Antyodaya (AAY) ration cards. So you can use this gas cylinder at a lower price as well.
- Apart from this, you can use it for getting a passport, driving license, and permanent caste certificate.
What Doc is Required to Make Ration Card
All of you want to get a ration card. So all of you should know what documents will be put in it. Now let us know which document is not required. And what qualifications has the government put into making new ration cards? The person applying to get must be a citizen of India. This card is made only for citizens of India. It requests that the age should be above 18 years. This is to say that the person must be a block.
- Whichever person’s card you are making, it is important to have a voter ID.
- 3 passport-size photos of the biggest head in your house.
- For address proof, you can use an Aadhaar card and electricity bill.
- The APL Card requires a pen card. If you are getting an APL card, then only you need a pen card. If you do not have a pen card, you will get it soon.
- In addition, you must have an income certificate. The latest you have created. If you do not have an income certificate, then quickly make it.
- While applying for a ration card, you can get a gas bill, electricity bill, passport, and voter ID.
- You can use an Aadhaar card, pan card, and passport for ID proof.
How to apply Ration Card
You will most importantly talk about how to apply. And in how many ways can you apply for a ration card. There are 2 ways to apply for ration cards. The first is online and the second is offline. Today we will learn about both these methods in full detail.
How to apply for Ration Card online
First of all, you have to go to your nearest revision center. There you are given a lot of options that you have to get a new card. The ration card has to be modified, renewed, or linked to the Aadhaar.
From there, you have to take a form for which you have to pay something else. But forms are given free of cost to the poor person. After that, you have to attach three passport size photos of the main person of your household. They can use a voter ID card or an Aadhaar card as an identity. For address proof, you can use an electricity bill, PAN card. After that, some information is asked in it which has to be completed. After all, formats are completed, keep a copy of the form with you. One month after applying, you get a ration card.
How to apply for Ration Card offline
First, go to the official website provided by your state. After that, you select the language. After that, you tell the details, write your name and address proof in all these forms. Then you have to choose card type APL, BPL, AAY, and Wheat card. When you have filled in all the details then submit the form. A month after submitting the form card will come to your home.
Eligibility of Ration Card
Now we will talk about the changes made in the eligibility of this card. And what will happen to us, we cannot reply. Today we will learn about such things that you will know whether you can get a ration card or not. If you have all these things, then you cannot make a card. you do not have all these things then you can easily make them.
- you have to file an income tax return in your home, then you cannot apply.
- If you have a four-wheeler, then you cannot apply for a card.
- you have a generator of 5-kilo votes or more, then you cannot get it built.
- If you have a plate of 100 square meters or have any property, then you should not make it.
- you have more than 1 weapon license, then you should not reply.
- If you have AC installed in your house, then you are not eligible to make a card.
Frequently Asked Questions of Ration Card
Ration cards are of four types APL, BPL, AAY, and Wheat Card.
The white ration card is for those people, China’s economic condition remains strong. And they do not need subsidies. There is a white ration card for those people.
A person must be an Indian citizen to get a ration card. It is mandatory for a person to be above 18 years of age. And he should not have any kind of old ration card.
Ration through BPL Ration Card is cheaper. And the ratio received by BPL is expensive. Apart from this, fewer schemes come out in BPL and schemes continue to come out in BPL.
Antyodaya Ration Card is given to those who are going through extreme poverty. Whose income is less than Rs 225.
A temporary Aadhar Card is given to those who have no place to stay. The people who live anywhere. The validity of the Temporary Ration Card is 3 months.
Composite ID for making ration card, Aadhar card of all household members, mobile number, residence certificate, passport size photo, Aadhaar card of the applicant.
After reading this post, you must have known what a ration card is. And what does it work for? Even after this, if you have any doubt in your mind, then you must tell us by commenting. Our team will definitely try to clear your doubt. If you liked this post, then you must share it with your relatives, friends, WhatsApp, and Facebook. For daily news updates, please click the bell icon on our website Prokeeda.com. For more information and updates, you can join us on Telegram.