Have you ever heard the name of the email? Today we will know the complete information about the email. What is email and when did e-mail start? Today we will know all the information about the email. E-mail is used to send messages to each other.
You can also send e-mail from computer help and you can also send e-mail from mobile. But to send an email, you have to have an internet connection, only then you can send an email to any person.
E-mail is mostly used to communicate. You can send your message to any corner of the world with the help of email. It is used more in the use of bank, office. Any document or file is sent with the help of mail. This is because you can send all your files without any risk. There is no fear of stealing your document. If you open an account in the bank, then a message comes on your e-mail. Nowadays, all work is done by email.
E-mail is also known as electronic mail. Just as you send a letter through the post, similarly, email is a modern way of sending letters. Everyone in today’s generation uses e-mail. If you go for a job in any company, then your appointment letter is also sent by email.
What is Computer? History, Generation and its Types 2022
Quora: How to Earn Money from Quora
e-RUPI App Download, Uses, Feature, Benefits, How it’s Work
Elon Musk: Biography, Tesla, Business Details & How its Earn
If you install your app, then you have to provide your email ID. You use many such saree websites daily, you need mail to signup for them. There is such a lot of information about e-mail that we will be going through in this article today. To know full details about the email, the post is complete.
What is E-mail?
Now we know what email is. Do you also know what email is? Email is useful for sending messages to each other and as soon as you send mail to someone, it immediately reaches the person in front. It is not written in pen and paper.
Mail is typed and written and sent through the help of the Internet. Email addresses contain a custom username that initially contains the domain name of the email service provider that contains an @ sign. Which is separated from both. You can send images, text, anything by email.
The full form of email is electronic mail. People also call it e-mail, email, or electronic mail. It is used in schools, colleges, banks, offices. Apart from this, there are many such applications where mail is required.
It is used in all online work. If you have to fill a competitive exam form or have to open an account with a bank, all the mail is required. You can easily message anywhere in the world by email. The job of email is to reach the message. Through this, we can also send text, images, files, and many other types of documents.
History of Email
Now we know who invented email. When did the world’s first email arrive? The world’s first e-mail was sent for the first time in 1971 by Ray Tomlinson. Tomlinson had sent that e-mail to himself on the basis of a test e-mail message, in which he had written some text, which was “QWERTYUIOP”. At the same time, despite sending the e-mail to you, that e-mail message was transmitted through ARPANET. That is why he is also called the creator of the email. At the same time in 1996, more electronic mail was sent in place of postal mail.
How to Create Email ID
The process of creating an e-mail ID is completely free and easy. There will not be too much of your time wasted in this. In most places, only the Gmail ID is used. Now we know how to create an e-mail ID.
- First, open the web browser on your computer. Search in ‘Create Your Google Account’. And click on Create Account.
- After clicking, you have to enter your first name and last name.
- You have to enter your username, the name should be unique, which no one has used before. After entering the name, @gmail.com will be behind your Username.
- Now you have to enter the password, remember that the password should be such that no one can easily find your password.
- You have to use at least 8 characters in your password, in which you can also use letters, numbers, and characters like @ # * &. After the password is set, click on Next.
- After that, you have to enter your phone number. As soon as you enter the phone number and click on Next, a message will come on your mobile. Verify your phone number by giving the OTP given in it.
- Set your date of birth and also choose your gender (male/female / other). This step is mandatory. After doing this, click on Next.
- Now you will see the page of Privacy and Terms. If you want, you can read all the terms and conditions and if you do not read them then it does not matter. At the end of the page, you will see ‘I Agree’ written and click on it.
- By following these steps, you have created not only your e-mail ID but also your Google ID.
What are the Benefits of Email
There are many benefits of using e-mail, that is why today we use all the emails for any urgent work. If any person wants to meet you online, then he can meet you by email. Now we know what benefits we get from email.
Speed: If any person sends an email to you, then you get his email immediately. Its speed is so fast that the mail comes to you as soon as you click. you can send your message immediately and get a reply in no time.
Convenience: Emails are a very convenient method for quick communication. In the email, you can immediately talk about your issue and also get a reply.
Attachments: This feature of email is very good, it does not have to send any file separately to you. You can send it by attaching it to the email itself.
A Record: Email records all your conversations. So, you can watch those conversations like a record anytime. They are not deleted until you intentionally delete them.
Unlimited space: There is no time limit on how much you can write in an email. In this, you get unlimited space for testing. Therefore, you can write your message with leisure. And you can choose one word from your choice.
Free communication: This is a platform from which you can do free communication. You can send any number of emails from here, for that you will not have to spend single money.
Security: It is designed specifically for privacy and security, it has a login id and password to open the email. Which can be opened only with the correct email password.
Disadvantages of E-mail
You may be thinking that it is easy to use e-mail, but as much as its benefits are there, it also has its disadvantages. All of you should know about the harm caused by email. This is why not everyone uses email.
- To send and receive e-mails, you must have an internet connection or a data pack on your mobile phone. Only then can you use e-mail.
- To use e-mail, you have to learn how to use e-mail. To send an e-mail, you have to have a computer, internet, etc.
- In this, you cannot send files of very large size. It has a limit. You can send a file of that size to the limit of e-mail.
- Once people get to know your E-mail ID, e-mails start coming in from new people. Due to which there are more of these spam e-mails in our Inbox, it makes us smile to find the right e-mail.
I sincerely hope you have liked the article today. Today we have come to know the complete information about the email. What is email and what are its advantages and disadvantages. How did you feel about today’s article, please tell me by commenting? If you have any doubt about this post, then you must ask us by commenting. Our team will try its best to clear all your doubts. If you want to learn something new, then keep reading our daily publication posts.
If you like today’s post, then you must share it. You can use any social media platform to share. To know the daily updates, please turn on the notification given on the website. So that you will get to learn something new daily and sometimes this knowledge will definitely work for you. If you use Telegram, then you can also follow us on Telegram. There you are informed about the daily updates.