What is Bitcoin (BTC) and how to earn money from it? Bitcoin Today Price, Latest News, How it Works and How to Keep Money in it. In today’s generation, everyone uses the Internet but do you all know. There is also a virtual currency in the world of the internet which is named Bitcoin.
If you want to know about it in full detail, then today’s post is for those people who do not know about it. It is the first of a kind decentralized digital currency that is not operated by a central bank. And this currency is designed for payment based on Computer networking.
All countries in the world have their own currency and each currency has a value. Like America’s currency is Dollar and India’s currency is Rupee. Similarly, in the world of the internet, there is also a currency which is called virtual currency or digital currency.
- Which Cryptocurrency is best for investment
- What is Computer? History, Generation and its Types
- What is Software| Types of Software and Usesfa
In today’s post, we will know in complete detail how to buy bitcoin and how to invest in it. Nowadays you get information about everything on the Internet. And there is nothing in the world about which there is no information on the Internet. Now you can easily do online shopping and ticket booking through the internet.
There will be many people like all of you who earn money through the internet. There are many ways by which you can earn money online sitting at home. And out of all those ways, there is also a bitcoin by which we can earn millions of crores. Now we know what is bitcoin and how to earn money from it.
- 1 What is Bitcoin?
- 2 Bitcoin Today Price /Bitcoin Price
- 3 How to Create Bitcoin Account
- 4 How Does Bitcoin Work
- 5 What is Satoshi
- 6 How to Buy Bitcoin
- 7 How to Earn Bitcoin for free
- 8 Earn Free Bitcoin For Freebitcoin
- 9 How to earn bitcoin
- 10 Advantages & Disadvantages of Bitcoin
- 11 FAQ
- 12 Other Earning Platform
- 13 Last Word
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. This is a kind of virtual currency, in the same way, that dollars, rupees are currencies. Similarly, Bitcoin is also a Crypto Currency digital currency and no one can touch or hold this currency. We can store Bitcoin only in an online wallet.
It is a platform in which transactions are done only through the Internet. The money deposited in this is kept in the Bitcoin Wallet or online wallet. It is an open-source currency that can be used by anyone. With time, its price fluctuates and there is no such fixed price in it.
If you want to buy bitcoin then you should first know about it. If you do not have information about it, then you should first get information about it. This currency is in points and you can convert it according to the currency of your country.
It is an independent currency that does not come under any bank or government sector. Through this, you can transfer anywhere in the world in a few seconds. And the best thing about it is that you can transfer any amount of money into it. If you all face any problem in understanding this, then you can ask in the comment section.
Bitcoin Today Price /Bitcoin Price
Bitcoin today’s price and Bitcoin price is $38,831.30, meaning the price of one bitcoin is $38,831.30. And its price keeps fluctuating because there is no authority to control it. Its value keeps on increasing according to its demand.
How to Create Bitcoin Account
All of you must have this question in the mind of many people that How to Create Bitcoin Account & how to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin, then there are many websites on the internet from which you can invest. There are many such companies in the market through which you can create a bitcoin account sitting at home. After creating an account in this, you can get a bitcoin address.
If you all want to create your own account. So now we will learn to create a bitcoin account from the very popular website Zebpay. You want to create your account in this from the Zebpay website. For that, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to download Zebpay App from Playstore. Click on this link to download this app from play store.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number. And then click on the option of “Accept and Continue”.
- Now an OTP will come on your mobile number, enter it and then click on Verify option.
- Now you have to enter a four digit PIN for your Bitcoin account.
- After that now you have to enter your Email address and after filling the email address click on enter.
- Now a mail will come to your email, in which you will see a link. By clicking on that link, you will have to verify your email id.
- You have to fill your bank details, Aadhar Card, PAN Card details. And everyone has to verify one by one like this.
- It takes 6 to 7 days to verify bank details and 3 to 4 days to verify PAN card.
In this way, you can create a bitcoin account on Zebpay. And now you can buy and sell bitcoin easily.
How Does Bitcoin Work
Bitcoin is basically a type of computer file. Which is stored in the ‘Digital Wallet’ app on the smartphone or computer. Through this digital wallet, you can do transactions in any corner of the world. The best thing about it is that you can trade in it easily.
It keeps the investment made by you in point and it is cryptocurrency. On which no bank or government has any right, so you can send it anywhere. It is such a currency that no one can hold or see it.
What is Satoshi
Just as one part of rupee is called paise, and there are 100 paise in 1 rupee. In the same way, a part of bitcoin is called “Satoshi” and 1 bitcoin is made up of 100 million satoshis. Meaning we can break bitcoin into 100 million parts. There is no such currency in the world that is broken into so many parts.
- 1 Satoshi = 0.00000001 ฿
- 10 Satoshi = 0.00000010 ฿
- 100 Satoshi = 0.00000100 ฿
- 1,000 Satoshi = 0.00001000 ฿
- 10,000 Satoshi = 0.00010000 ฿
- 100,000 Satoshi = 0.00100000 ฿
- 1,000,000 Satoshi = 0.01000000 ฿
- 10,000,000 Satoshi = 0.10000000 ฿
- 100,000,000 Satoshi = 1.00000000 ฿
How to Buy Bitcoin
If you want to buy bitcoin, then buying it is as easy as buying the product from Flipkart and Amazon. If you want to buy and sell bitcoin, then for that you have to open an account in it. You can download all Zebpay App from the play store and open an account in it. If you want to buy bitcoin from Zebpay, then you can buy this by going to Zebpay Android Application.
How to Earn Bitcoin for free
If you all want to earn bitcoin for free, then there are many such websites on the internet. From where you can earn Bitcoin or Satoshi for free. If you do not know about all those websites. So you can see the names of all those websites below.
|Website||Bitcoin / Satoshi|
|Earth Bitcoin||200-100000 Satoshi|
Earn Free Bitcoin For Freebitcoin
The name of Freebitcoin itself suggests that you can earn bitcoin for free through this. This is a very popular website that has millions of users all over the world. On this, you can win Free Free Satoshi by playing the game. If you want to earn Free Satoshi and Free Bitcoin from Freebitcoin, then for that you have to register in it. To earn Free Satoshi from this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to visit its official website www.freebitco.in.
- Now you have to enter your email id and password and then click on Signup option.
- Now a confirmation mail will come on your e-mail id, confirm it.
- After clicking on confirm, the signup will be completed and then a new screen will open in front of you.
- you will see the option of “Claim Your Free Bitcoin Now”, click on it and fill in the Captcha Code.
- After filling the Captcha Code, after that you have to click on the Roll button.
- After clicking Free Satoshi or Free Bitcoin will be deposited in your Bitcoin Account according to your luck.
How to earn bitcoin
If this question is coming to the mind of all of you that how to earn bitcoin or how to earn money from it. So there are two ways to earn money through this, through which you can easily earn money.
Invest Trade Bitcoin
If you have money to invest then you can buy direct bitcoin for 999$. It is not necessary that you have to buy it only for 999 $. If you want, you can also buy its smallest unit satoshi. Just as there are 100 paise in 1 rupee in India, in the same way, there are 100 million satoshis in 1 bitcoin. If you want, you can deposit bitcoin by buying small satoshi. And when its price increases then you can earn millions by selling it.
How to Mine Bitcoin
Now we will know how to make Bitcoin Mineing. For this, you will need a powerful computer, smartphone, or a dedicated bitcoin miner. All of you use it for online payment. If you pay with bitcoin, then that transaction is verified. And those who verify these transactions, are called miners.
Miners have powerful computers, smartphones, and GPUs. And these miners verify the transaction whether the transaction is correct or not. Miners get bitcoins in exchange for these verifications, in this way new bitcoins come to the market. Anyone can do this work but it requires a powerful computer. And buying a powerful computer is not everyone’s business.
You all know that there is a limit to print currency in a year in the country. No country can print more currency than that limit. In the same way, more than 21 million bitcoins cannot enter the market.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Bitcoin
Now we know about the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin. I have already told all of you that if anything has its advantages, then it also has its disadvantages. If you want to invest through this then you should be aware of its advantages and disadvantages.
- It made people free from the worry of rescheduling fornk holilys, or any other limitations.
- In bitcoin you are the only owner of your money, there is no higher authority.
- In bitcoin any kind transaction no matter how much it is, it totally safe.
- During shopping no merchants can charge extra fees without being informational.
- During the transaction of money there is no need to give fi’l and personal information own iaentity is hidden.
- It keep us save from the illegal corruption and theft.
- In comparison to banking channel bitcoin transaction is auit fast.
- It is not accepted at everywhere only few merchants or a group of people aware about it.
- If a internal problem arises, like virus corrupts data, or the wallet file is corrupted, bitcoine will be lost.
- The bitcoin value remain changing according to the demand, then it create confusion at the time of refund.
- After the transaction to merchant, it cannot be refunded whether the goods appropriate or not.
- It have no physical existence, it cannot be stored, it is always converted into currencies.
there are 100 paise in 1 rupee in India, in the same way, there are 100 million satoshis in 1 bitcoin.
Bitcoin Black is such a platform or technology. Where anything other than digital currency is made digital and kept in record. Blockchain is a digital ledger through which we can buy and sell bitcoins.
Till now the government of any country has not declared it as its legal currency. But El Salvador is the first country in the world to make it the first country in the world to legalize its cryptocurrency.
In 2010 its price rose from $ 0.0008 to $ 0.08. Since then it has seen many ups and downs.
Let us tell you that Kuwait’s dinar is the most expensive currency in the world. Where a dinar is equal to $ 3.32, when compared to the same Indian currency, then a dinar is Rs 222.
Other Earning Platform
- Quora: How to Earn Money from Quora
- Google: How to Make Money from Google
- How to Make Money on Youtube 2021
- How to Earn Money Online 2021
Today we have known in full detail what is Bitcoin and how to buy it. If you face any problem in buying or selling it then you can ask in the comment section. If you liked this post, you must definitely tell it in the comment section. I sincerely hope that you all must have liked today’s post.
If you want to know information about all trending information, then you must “Allow” the notification. Due to which you will continue to get the trending updates of the website Prokeeda.com. If you have missed something in this post, then you must tell in the comment section. and If you want to invest in this, then, first of all, you should know about it.
If you all like this post then you must share it. You can use any social media platform to share. Like, share it using Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, etc. If you use telegram then you can follow us on telegram. By which you will get information about the latest updates of the website.