There are many types of people living in all countries of the world. All countries issue identification cards to identify their citizens. It is through this process that you acquire your own identity. In the United States, green cards are used to identify people. Similarly, the Aadhar card In India is used for identification.
Aadhar Card Government of India has issued this document to its citizens. Every person in India can be identified with the help of this system. There are 12 digits on the Aadhar card. A unique identification card was the issue, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Through him, the complete information about that person can be extracted.
Apart from this, the name, birth date, address, photo, gender are given for identification in the Aadhaar card. As you can see in the image above. Apart from this, your eyes are also enabled. And the print of your hand’s fingers goes. Which no one can make your fake identity card.
This Aadhar card is given separately to all the people of India. So that everyone has an identity. Your mobile number is also added to your Aadhaar card. With the help of which you get the very important facility. The use of the Aadhar card is said, how it works, and we will know much more information today.
- 1 Aadhar card Full Overview 2021
- 2 Benefits of Aadhar card
- 3 Uses of Aadhar card in 2021
- 4 Why Important to Update Aadhar card
- 5 What benefits of updating mobile number in Aadhar card
- 6 How To Connect Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online and Offline
- 7 How to Update Name and Address in Aadhar Card 2021
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions 2021
- 9 Last words
- 10 Also Read
Aadhar card Full Overview 2021
All the residents of India are given a number 12 identity from the Government of India. Which everyone knows by the name of the Aadhaar card. And this Aadhaar card is compulsory for all people across India. Where you live all over India, your name and address are given on the card. With the help of which you are considered citizens of India. And you are given citizenship in India.
The start of UIDAI was released by Bharat Sarkar on 28 January 2009. UIDAI’s data center is in Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, and Manesar, district of Gurugram in the state of Haryana. This data of all Aadhaar cards are kept in about 7500 vowels. The UIDAI data center was inaugurated by Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on 7 January 2013. The official website of UIDAI is https://uidai.gov.in
- Free Earn Money Apps [Unlimited Money 100% Work]
- Earn Money Online Game Free [Win Real Cash Daily]
- Zerodha: Kite Zerodha Login, Open Demat & Trading Account
Benefits of Aadhar card
All of you also know about the benefits of the Aadhaar Card. You may not know that. All people of India should know about the Aadhaar card. And what are the benefits?
- The Government of India has made the Aadhaar card mandatory for passports. While applying for a passport online, you will have to provide your Aadhaar number for address and identification. With whose help your passport will come to your house in a few days.
- To open a bank account, now all you need is an Aadhaar card. You can open your bank account in any bank in India with the help of an Aadhaar card.
- Aadhaar based Digital Life Certificate for Pensioners PM MODI launched Digital Life Certificate for Pension. Due to which pensioners will not have to go for pension. Aadhaar number has to be registered in your departments for pension. With this, you will get a pension easily.
- The base stock is also used for investing in the market. You can invest directly in a stock market even if you do not have KYC.
- The same people will get the money from the provident fund. Those who have got their Aadhaar number registered with the Employee Sanction Fund Organization. Without an Aadhar card, you will not get a provident fund. Therefore, you have to add your Aadhaar number.
- It is necessary to have an Aadhaar card for the transfer of the LPG subsidy. To get a gas subsidy, your Aadhaar card has to be linked to the bank.
- If ever a member of your family has turned around. And if he has an Aadhaar card, then he can reach you very easily. You can know his name and address from his Aadhaar number.
Uses of Aadhar card in 2021
Aadhar card is made for identifying the logo of India. But it is now used in everything. When the Aadhar card was created. Then it was just to identify people. But today we all use the Aadhar card in many things. It is very important for the people of India to get their Aadhar numbers. We have been using the Aadhar card since 2009. In 2009, the government provided the Aadhar number of 12 numbers to identify the common man. Since then we are taking advantage of this facility.
- We use the Aadhar card for opening a bank account. With this help, we do not have to provide any other details in the bank.
- We can also use it for gas subsidies.
- In making a Pan Card, we use the Aadhar card.
- Identity is also used for school admission.
- Whenever we go, our ID proof comes in handy.aadhar
- Most people use the Aadhar card for finance.
- It is also necessary to open an account in the post office or LIC.
- By linking the Aadhar number with mobile, you can do a lot of online work at home.
- It is used for passports. It is not possible to create a passport without an Aadhar number.
- With the Aadhar number, you can bring your monthly pension to a direct bank account.
- Delta Plus Variant Symptoms, Protection, Treatment & Update
- Coronavirus Treatment, Symptoms, Prevention & Update
Why Important to Update Aadhar card
Along with time, the Aadhar card also has to be updated. A person’s face also changes with age. With this, there are some changes in the lines and body of the hands. Because of which you are using an Aadhar card sometimes. And at that time you do not face any problem. Because in the beginning when the Aadhar card was issued by the Government of India. At that time, the Aadhar card had only a name, address, date of birth, and photo. But at that time more than half of the people had many mistakes in the Aadhar card. For example, writing Naam Puri Naa and Date of Birth was just written. The date and month were not written.
But after some time the mobile number was added to the Aadhar card. The surname was also written along with the name, previously only the name was written. But after the update, the surname was also added to the name. Now we talk about the date of birth, earlier I used to write only an Aadhar card. But now all three things are written date and month. Your Aadhar card should be updated every four to five years. You will not have any problem related to the Aadhar card. Get the Aadhar card updated every three years, especially in younger children. The reason for this is that the Julia of young children keeps changing.
What benefits of updating mobile number in Aadhar card
Benefits Many people know this. The Government of India has made it mandatory to link the mobile number to the Aadhar card. Because of which you keep getting all information related to Aadhar cards on mobile. And you have used the Aadhar card anywhere, you will get its message on your mobile. So that no one can misuse your Aadhar card. After linking the Aadhar card to the mobile, your Aadhar card will not be able to use without your permission. Use of an Aadhar card until no human will be able to do it. Unless you will tell him the OTP of the message on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar card. This is the best feature of the Aadhar card. Because of which your Aadhar card will not be misused.
- What is a Freelancer? Freelancer Hire, Find Jobs, logo Design
- Share Market: How to Invest in Share Market [Full Guide]
How To Connect Mobile Number With Aadhar Card Online and Offline
Offline: How do you link your mobile number to your Aadhar card? For this, first, you have to go to the mobile network. You can easily get your mobile number linked to the Aadhar card. What is its procedure given to you below?
- First, go to the nearest Aadhar Card Center.
- You should also take a photocopy of an Aadhar card along with your Aadhar card.
- Then you give your mobile number to the employee, which you have to link to the Aadhar card.
- The Aadhar card center employee will send an OTP to your mobile, then tell the employee to verify the OTP.
- After that, he will print your figure and scan the eye.
- After all this process, within the next 24 hours, your Aadhar card will be linked to the mobile number.
Online: You can link your mobile number with your Aadhar card online. But only those people can use it. Those whose Aadhar card is already linked to the mobile number. Now we know how you can gender your mobile number through OTP. Its procedure is given to you in the point below.
- First, call 14546 from your mobile number. After that, you select whether you are a resident of India or have come from abroad.
- Give your consent again by pressing one. Put a 12-digit digit on your Aadhar card and hit OK by pressing one.
- An OTP is then sent to the registered mobile number. After that, you consent to your operations to access the name, photo, DOB.
- IVR is the last 4 digits of your mobile number. If all this is correct then enter OTP.
- After this whole process is done press one. In this way, the online number is updated.
How to Update Name and Address in Aadhar Card 2021
We do not shift to any place. Here again, the name and address have to be changed in the Aadhar card of the wife after marriage. We have gone to another city for a job and started living there. For this, we need to change the address on our Aadhar card. There are two processes to change the name and address in the Aadhar card. Along with this, you can update your photo in the same way. Its process is also similar to these. Apart from this, you also have to make any kind of update to the Aadhar card. You can update both ways as described below.
The first way is to take the necessary documents to your nearest Aadhar card center. And get the name and address changed in the Aadhar card. For that, you will need some important documents like a passport, ration card, voter ID card, driving license, PAN card. With this, you will have to pay 30 to 50 rupees.
The second way is to visit the website of the Aadhar Card. Enter your Aadhar card number and log in. After that fill in all the details given there. And submit all the documents. Enter the OTP on the registered mobile number after entering it.
Frequently Asked Questions 2021
All the Aadhar cards in India are given a 12-digit Aadhar card number. It gives complete information about the person.
UIDAI has been released by the Government of India on 28 January 2009.
The data center of UIDAI is in Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, and Manesar in the district of Gurugram in the state of Haryana. This data of all Aadhar cards are kept in about 7500 servers.
UIDAI Full form is the Unique Identification Authority of India.
To update the Aadhar card, you can do so by visiting its official website. And you can update by going to the Aadhar center nearest to you.
The Aadhar card is mandatory from the Government of India for all citizens residing in India.
The Aadhar card has been issued by the Government of India to all people. It is designed for all people to have an identity of their own. So that everyone has their own identity card.
Hello friends, how did you all like this post, do comment and talk. I sincerely hope that you all must have liked this post. In today’s post, we have known what is Aadhar Card and what are its benefits. Apart from this, how to download an Aadhar card and how to apply for it. All these have to go into full detail if you have any doubt in this post. So you can ask in the comment section.
If you want to know the daily updates of our website Prokeeda. So for that, you have to “Allow” the notification given on the website. After allowing you will get daily updates of the website.
If you like today’s post then do share it. You can use any social media platform to share. If you all want information about any topic, then you can ask in the comment section. If you like this post then you must share it with dream friends, family members, relatives, etc. You can use any social media platform to share. Apart from this, if you use Telegram, then you can also know about Deli updates from Telegram. Thank you all for joining our website, I hope that you will support us in the same way.