All of your work to fulfill your needs in your daily life. But you have to pay taxes on the money you earn. Because the income of the government comes from the tax imposed on the public. And the government uses those pesos to serve the public. In today’s post, we will know what is Income Tax Department and the income tax act. How to file Income Tax Return and what is Income Tax Refund? Income tax calculator and how to login income tax.
First of all, I would like to ask all of you to find our previous post Income Tax Slab and How to file ITR. In this, we also had to know about the Income Tax Department, but due to the large post, further information is in this post. If you want to know more information about Income Tax or ITR. So you must have read the previous post What is Income Tax.
Whatever country you are a citizen of, you must definitely pay tax. Because it has many advantages so that you can easily take a loan from the bank. And apart from this, the tax you pay to the government uses those pesos to serve the country. If you come under the purview of income tax, you must make an income tax return file.
Many of you all want to pay income tax but they do not know about it. This post is for all those people who want to get information about Income Tax Department. In today’s post, we will know what is Income Tax Department and Income Tax Act. What is an income tax calculator, login, refund, and return? To know the information about all these, definitely read the post from beginning to end.
- 1 Income Tax Return [ITR]
- 2 Benefits of Income Tax Return [ITR]
- 3 Document for Income Tax Return
- 4 File Income Tax Return [ITR]
- 5 How to File Income Tax Return Online
- 6 Income Tax Login & Registration
- 7 Income Tax Calculator [ITR]
- 8 Income Tax Refund
- 9 Income Tax Refund Status
- 10 How to Send Income Tax Refund Re-issue Request
- 11 Income Tax Act – 1961
- 12 Other Information
- 13 Last Word
Income Tax Return [ITR]
Now we know what is Income Tax Return (ITR). The full form of ITR is “INCOME TAX RETURN“. If your income is more than the limit given by the IT department. So it is necessary for all of you to pay tax because it has many benefits. And those people whose earning is less than the limit, they should also file an income tax return. The government uses the tax paid by you in the activities of the country and serving the public. Now all of you must have understood that what is ITR (Income Tax Return).
Benefits of Income Tax Return [ITR]
Now we know what are the benefits of filing an Income Tax Return & Benefits from ITR. there are many benefits of filing income tax returns. Now we know what is the benefit of the income tax department by filing taxes.
- you want to take a home loan or car loan, then for that, you need to file ITR for three years. And there should be a difference of 6 months in the ITR file of all three years.
- If you apply for an international job then you also need to file an income tax return for three years. and you have an ITR file for three years, then your VISA is easily created.
- If you apply for a credit card in any bank. So the bank can ask you for the income tax return of the document.
- you do any business then you want to take a loan from Govt. So for that, you have to submit ITR return documents for five years. And if you want to take a loan for your business then you also need to file ITR for that.
- If you fill the income tax return file before time, then you do not incur a penalty on it.
- If you file ITR then you can do big transactions with your bank. You can do as many transactions as you have returned your income tax file.
- By filing income tax, your money remains legal in the eyes of the government. And if you do not pay tax, then that money remains illegal in the eyes of the government.
- If your money is completely legal then you can buy property very easily. You do not face any problem in buying and selling property.
Document for Income Tax Return
Now we know which documents are required to file Income Tax Return (ITR). If you want to file ITR then you may need the following documents.
File Income Tax Return [ITR]
Now we know how to return the income tax files. If you want to get an ITR file return, then there are two ways for that online and offline. You can file income tax returns sitting at home online. And in offline you have some trouble. But most people prefer to file ITR online. But we will know information about both how to fill online income tax returns and offline income tax returns.
How to File Income Tax Return Online
Now we will know in very simple language how to fill online income tax return ITR. If you want to file an income tax return online then you can know step by step below.
- First of all, you should visit the Income Tax e-filing portal https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
- After that, you have to log in to the website and select Income Tax Return under the E-File menu.
- After that in the next step, you have to select the assessment year, ITR form number, filing type, and submission mode.
- Now you have to fill the applicable and mandatory fields in the Income Tax Return Form.
- After that, you will get the option of three “Taxes Paid and Verification”, select any one of them. “I would like to e-verify”, “E-verify later” & “I don’t want to e-verify”.
- Now check all the details and click on Preview and submit to verify.
- If you have selected “E-verify later” in Taxes Paid and Verification above. So ITR will be submitted but will not be verified.
- If you have selected “I would like to e-Verify”. Then OTP will come on the registered mobile number with UIDAI, fill it.
- And if you have selected “I don’t want to e-verify”. So you can e-verify by going to My Account and clicking on E-Verify Return.
- After that you will get an OTP, you have to fill it within a minute. If you do not fill it in within a minute, it will be submitted automatically.
By following all these steps, you can fill online ITR or ITR online.
Income Tax Login & Registration
If you all want to fill online tax sitting at home, then for that you all have to login to income tax. For that, you have to visit the official website of the Income Tax Department. There you will see the option of login and registration in the menu. If you want to login then click on login. And if you want to register then you click on register. You will find the official website of the Income Tax Department below. After clicking on that link, you will reach the direct login and registration page.
Login & Registration: Income Tax Department Official Website Login & Registration.
Income Tax Calculator [ITR]
Income Tax Calculator makes your job easy. Your earnings are not the same every year, they keep getting more or less every year. If the income is less, then the tax has to be paid accordingly. If your earning has increased by Rs 2 lakh every year, then you will have to pay a little more tax than last year. You can calculate how much tax you have to pay with Income Tax Calculator. In this, you can also do calculations by estimating your earnings.
Click on this link for how to use Income Tax Calculator.
Income Tax Refund
I sincerely hope that you all have not faced any problems in this post till now. Now we will talk about what is an income tax refund, how to apply for an income tax refund and income tax refund reissue. First of all, let us talk about what is Income Tax Refund. If your earning is more than the limit then you have to pay ITR. But if you ever paid more tax by mistake then you can also get a tax refund. So the Income Tax Department gives income tax refunds to such taxpayers.
Income Tax Refund Status
Now we know how to check Income Tax Refund Status. There are two ways to check income tax refund status. The first way is by visiting the Income Tax e-filing website and the second way is by visiting the TIN NSDL website. But many people do not know how to check IT refund status. But you can check income tax refund status by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit its official website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After that, you will see the login option in Manu, click on it.
- Then you have to enter your User ID by filling in your PAN Card, Aadhar Card, and other details and click on Account Login.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Review Returns/Forms’.
- Select ‘Income Tax Returns’ from the drop-down menu of the year for which you want to check the Income Tax Return Status.
- After that, you have to click on your acknowledgment number i.e. hyperlink.
- Now you will see a pop-up on the screen showing you the income tax return file and the date of the INR issue.
- Apart from this, you will tell the mode of payment and the reason for the failure of income tax refund status.
By following all these steps, you can check your income tax refund status.
How to Send Income Tax Refund Re-issue Request
Now we know how to send a reissue request for an income tax refund. Now we will know in very simple steps how to send Income Tax Refund reissue.
- First of all, you have to visit its official website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- After that, you have to click on “My Account” and then select the service request option.
- After that, you have to select the category, in the category you have to click on the option “Refund Reissue”.
- Now you have to fill in the document details like PAN card, return type, assessment year, acknowledgment number, communication reference number, and response, etc.
- After filling in all these details, check the details and then click on submit.
- After that, you have to fill in your bank details and your address details.
- To complete all this process, verification will be completed with Digital Signature Certificate and Electronic Verification Code.
By following all these tapes you can send an IT Refund Reissue Request.
Income Tax Act – 1961
Now we know what is Income Tax Act 1961. Income Tax Act 1961 was implemented in India from 1st April 1962. What is Income Tax Rules 1962 Income tax was made in the government but there are many sections in it. There are many rules in Income Tax 1961 and there are many small and big rules. All these small rules are called Income Tax Act 1961 and Income Tax Act 1962. Now all of you must have understood what is Income Tax Act 1961.
- How to Create Website/Blog in 2021 [Step by Step].
- What is a Passport? Application, Apply, Document, 2021.
- What is PAN Card? Overview Apply, Benefit, 10-digits Mean.
- How to Create Android Apps [Free + Without Coding].
- How to Create Android Game [Full Guide Step by Step].
Hello friends, our team sincerely hope that you must have liked all our articles. First of all, I would like to ask all of you that did you all find today’s post-Income Tax Department. Do tell in the comment section. All the people whose income is more than the government limit must pay tax. Because it helps the development of the country and the progress of the country.
All of you have any doubts about today’s article Income Tax Calculator and Income Tax login. So you can ask in the comment section. So that our team can clear all your doubts. If you like today’s post then do share it. You can use any social media platform to share.
If you want to know the website’s daily updates, you will see the red color notification bell on the right side of the website Prokeeda. You have to allow that notification bell. So that you will get daily updates of the website. If you use telegram then you can also follow us on telegram channel.