What is cloud computing and how does it work? What are its advantages and disadvantages, what are cloud computing courses? Apart from this, today we will know about it in full detail. Many of you use cloud computing services but do not know that they are using them.
You all know that since the advent of the Internet, many developments have been seen since then. With the help of the Internet, a lot of research has been done in the field of technologies like Distributed Computing and Cloud Computing.
There are many such people among all of you who already know about this. But some people do not know anything about it. And some people have heard its name but never got the right information about it.
If you want to understand Cloud Computing, then you also need to understand Distributed Computing. All types of companies, small and large, present in the world use it. This makes their work very easy and you can use it easily. In many people’s minds, this question remains that if they save any file on a computer, then where is its data stored. How can we see our data by accessing it on any other device? You can know information about all these through this post.
Distributed Computing and Cloud Computing are both very popular. Because its help helps in processing the data quickly. All of you use cloud services in your daily life. Nowadays many companies use this technology to make their work easier. Now we know What is Cloud Computing? Its uses, benefits, types, courses. If you do not know about all these, then you must read this post from beginning to end.
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is the technology in which many services are provided using the Internet. This service can be of any kind like storage space or any other service on the server. It does not have a precise location where the data comes from and is called. It is used to deliver computer resources with the help of the Internet.
All of you use a Computer or Mobile to save any of your files. And you save most of the files offline on the computer. So that if you buy a new computer or mobile, then that data is not available in it. So in such a situation cloud computing technology is very useful. This technology is used to save data. In this, you can use it according to your need.
It is a very popular computing network. Now we understand cloud computing in simple language. You can store your data inside it and your data is completely safe in it. Any user can store his data by purchasing space in the cloud. No matter how small a company is, the company does not become a server to store data. All those companies use this technology to store their data.
If you are starting a new company then you can use it to store your company data. In this, you can take storage according to the need of your company. There are many advantages of this technology, so most companies use this technology. I sincerely hope that you must have understood about this technology. Now we know what is cloud computing example.
What is Cloud Computing in Hindi
Examples Of Cloud Computing
There are many examples of Cloud Computing in the world, but today we will talk about some selected famous examples. With the help of these examples, you can make it easier for society.
- Google Drive, Dropbox, Gmail, and Facebook, etc. There are good examples of cloud computing. Here you can store unlimited data. And you can also access or manage data through the Internet.
- Governments of all countries also use this technology. Because of this, they provide services of e-governance to citizens by using cloud-based IT services.
- Salesforce, Hubspot, and Adobe marketing cloud are also examples of this, they are all used in the field of business.
- Picasa and Flickr are the services hosting Digital Photographs.
- Google Docs is also an example of this technology. On this, users can upload Word Documents, Presentation, Spreadsheet to the Data Server.
- Millions of people upload videos on YouTube every day. YouTube uses cloud technology to store all these videos.
- All companies providing email service and all companies providing online storage use this technology only.
- Millions of people upload profiles on Facebook every day. Facebook uses this technology to store all those data.
- Cloud computing is also used well in the field of education. Nowadays most students are very fond of E-learning. Which helps to access software like Byju’s online.
- Now you must have understood the basic concept of cloud computing very well.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
Now we know what are the advantages and disadvantages of Cloud Computing. With the help of the Internet, all your work has become very easy. You can get information about anything with its help. You can use it through the internet. This technology has made your work easy but this technology also has some disadvantages. Now we know about its advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages / Characteristics
- With its help, you can access your documents anywhere and anytime in the world.
- With its help, you can use the same file in different places.
- It is very easy to use it looks like a Windows Explorer.
- If you have stored your data in it, then you can use it on another device also by login email.
- With its help, you can also edit your file online.
- With its help, you can share any size file, there is no limit on any file size.
- You do not have to install additional hardware to use this technology.
- Many service providers also provide you some free services like in Google Drive you get up to 15GB of storage for free.
- The company can do more or less computing according to its need, this benefits the company a lot.
- In this, the data stored by you is completely safe.
Now you must have come to know what are the benefits of cloud computing. It has many benefits but we have got information about its ten benefits.
- There is also a risk that anyone can access your data.
- With the help of the internet, any hacker can hack your data.
- There is a lot of problem in managing the data of the cloud.
- You need the internet to use it. You can use it without an internet connection.
- If you forget the Axis password for the data stored in it, then all your data is lost.
If you use this technology then you can get this loss. Now you all must have understood what are the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing.
Types of Cloud Computing
There are four types of cloud computing, With its help, you can select the cloud according to you. If you use it, then you need to be aware of its four types. now we will know about these four types in full detail.
Public Cloud: This cloud is available to everyone, this server is managed by a third party. Often, you do not have to spend money in the public cloud, and even if you do, it charges very little. Examples of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services Public Cloud.
Private Cloud: This cloud is for any business or organization. Services and networks in a private cloud are stored on a private cloud. In this, the user cannot share his private cloud with anyone. Examples of Google Drive and Microsoft private cloud.
Community Cloud: Community Cloud is available to only one group of people and another person cannot use it. For example, only people of any company or organization can use this data. And students of any university can access that data.
Hybrid Cloud: In a hybrid cloud, two or more clouds are used. In hybrid-cloud both private cloud and public cloud are used. In which some data is publicly available on a site and some data remains available for registered users.
How To Use Cloud Computing
Now we know how to use cloud computing. There are many people among all of you who want to use it but they do not know how to use it. By following the steps given below, you can save photos, videos, documents on the cloud.
- First of all, you have to create a Gmail Account. Only after that, you can use cloud storage. If you do not have a Gmail ID, then first you have to create your Gmail account on Google Account and Gmail.
- If you already have a Gmail account, then log in by entering your Email ID and password.
- After login, open the Drive App and click on the + option.
- Now some options will come in front of you, out of which you have to click on the Upload Option.
- Now upload whatever documents you want to upload.
By following all these steps, you can save any of your files and documents on the Cloud. And you can download the updated document on the cloud store by logging into any device.
Cloud Computing Courses
If you want to become an expert in Cloud Computing Services. So for that, you have to do a cloud computing course. Nowadays everyone prefers to do any kind of course online rather than offline. If you want to learn computing course then you have many options for that. There are some Online Cloud Computing Courses that you can do like.
- Cloud Security
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Concepts
If you want to work in a Cloud Computing Services Company. Or want to work for one of the Major Cloud Computing Vendors. So Coursera offers Cloud Computing Professional Certificate, Mastertrack Certificate, Specializations and Individual Course from the leaders of Google Cloud, Amazon, Web Services.
After doing these courses, you will get a good idea about it. But according to my the course on Cloud Computing Architecture is better than all the courses.
Cloud Computing Architecture
If you want to become an expert in cloud computing, then you have to do a course in Cloud Computing Architecture. After doing the course of Cloud Architecture, you will become an expert in this field. If you want to become an expert in Cloud Applications and Architecture. So for that, you have to do a Cloud Computing Architecture course.
It will be enabled to design Dynamically Scalable, Highly Available, Fault-tolerant, and Reliable Applications and required Core Skill sets on 2 Top Cloud Platform Providers Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
Cloud Computing Projects
If you want to make Cloud Computing Projects. And you do not understand what projects you can make. So for this, you should not be worried because we will talk about some such projects that you can make. There are many projects based on Cloud Computing. If you are an Engineer, Student, or Researcher, then these projects will be better for you.
- Android Offloading Computation Over Cloud.
- Cloud-Based Attendance System.
- Cloud-Based Improved File Handling And Duplication Removal Using Md5.
- Data Duplication Removal Using File Checksum.
- Cloud-Based Student Information Chatbot Project.
- Detecting Data Leaks Via SQL Injection Prevention On An E-commerce.
- University Campus Online Automation Using Cloud Computing.
- Cloud-Based Online Blood Bank System.
- Cloud Computing For Rural Banking.
- Ebug Tracker – Bug Tracking System Project.
- Customized Aes Using Pad And Chaff Technique And Diffie Hellman Key Exchange.
- Secure Text Transfer Using Diffie Hellman Key Exchange Based On Cloud.
- Online Bookstore System On Cloud Infrastructure.
- Secure File Storage On Cloud Using Hybrid Cryptography.
Cloud Computing Models
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Infrastructure as a Service This is the most basic category of this technology. In this, the user can rent the resources according to his need. This storage includes storage, visualization, servers, and networking. Infrastructure as a Service is an example of Servers, Firewalls, Routers & CDN.
Platform as a service (PaaS): Platform as a Service This service provides on-demand management supplies to develop, test, deliver and manage software. Email services, Gmail & Outlook.com are examples of Platforms as a service.
Software as a service (SaaS): Platform as a Service This service provides on-demand service so that the user does not need to install the software on the computer. Platform as a service is Google App Engine, SAP Hana & Cloud Foundry example.
There are four types of cloud computing Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Community Cloud, and Hybrid Cloud.
There are three types of cloud computing services, Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Software as a service (SaaS).
Cloud computing’s benefits are reduced IT costs, Scalability, Business continuity, Collaboration efficiency, Flexibility of work practices, & Access to automatic updates.
I sincerely hope that you all must have liked today’s post. Today we have known what is cloud computing and what are its advantages and disadvantages. How did you all like today’s post and tell by commenting? In this post, we have to know about it in full detail if something has been left about someone by mistake. So you must tell in the comment section so that our team can also add it to this post.
If you want to know the daily updates of all websites Prokeeda. So for that, you have to “Allow” the notification given on the website. After that, you can know about the daily updates of the website. If you have any doubt about this post then you can ask in the comment section. Our team will try our best to clear all your doubts.
If you all like this post, then you must share it, you can use any social media platform to share it. Like you can share using Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, and Telegram, etc. If you use telegram then you can follow us on telegram.